Are you thinking about setting up a home studio and learning recording technology? Are you seeking to improve your guitar tone or vocal miking skills? Perhaps you’re interested in checking out some of the newest musical product innovations that the industry has to offer. If so, you better not be missing out on 2011 Summer NAMM in Nashville! From July 21-23, NAMM, or the National Association of Music Merchants, is putting on its annual trade show which includes various forums and workshops designed to educate all types of music lovers-songwriters, session musicians, engineers, producers…really anyone who is interested in today’s music scene.
Exhibits with brand new musical products will also be displayed, along with lots of live music and the 10th Anniversary World’s Fastest Drummer Competition! Artists hunting for endorsement deals will be playing the rooms and looking to raise excitement. This conference is important to everyone in an artist’s camp, stop in and see why!
Wanna see the schedule of events? Click here
Tickets for NAMM are $20 at the door.
The representatives from NAMM believe you can grow your business this week with…
* Increased time. Maximize your business goals with new show days/hours-Thursday through Saturday-designed to help facilitate business on the show floor.
* Innovative products. Be there for launches, as well as introductions of the newest brands. Get a head start by revitalizing and invigorating your inventory just in time for the fall and holiday selling seasons.
* Influential retailers. You and your peers can attend the Top 100 Dealer Awards, a new event recognizing the best of the best. By attracting these top-notch businesses, you can network, share and grow with like-minded professionals.
* Instant excitement by consumers. On Saturday, the public will be able preview the latest products during Wanna Play Music Day–hopefully followed by a visit to their local music retail store.
* Insights from thought leaders. The NAMM U Breakfast Sessions feature a variety of industry insiders who can help you to identify business trends and plan for the future.
* Inspiring ideas from industry experts. Shorter, focused professional development sessions are presented every half hour at the Idea Center, Booth #837, where you can gain tools and tips on everything from retail design to technology.
After you go, stop back by the N.M.B. and tell us what you thought.